Hiperpool is the leading career platform for the top-tier business community. We connect exceptional talent with brands such as Airbnb, Bain & Co and BT.
We’re a high-growth HR tech startup headquartered in London and active across the major business hubs globally.
We are on a mission to empower professionals to achieve their long-term career goals and employers to find the talent to fulfill their vision.
The Talent Sponsor is central to our success in building and growing an engaged community of top-tier professionals.
You work to attract new members to the platform, match them to the right opportunities, and guide them in their recruitment journey and career choices. You are the expert that our members can lean on.
You will support in building our startup and technology by improving Hiperpool's product and processes. Help us build a category-defining business.
Early on you will manage and provide guidance to more junior team members as applicable.
You can find more details on the role from one of our founders here: link
Given our growth trajectory, the future of the role is limitless (lead a market, lead a vertical, etc) so we’re looking for people that can hone their current skills and craft new ones to become the future leaders of the company.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Provide guidance, gather feedback and move interview processes forward -- you will become an expert in top-tier business roles and careers
- Identify employers’ hiring needs and manage hiring priorities along with the Client team
- Match Hiperpool members to job opportunities based on their experience and career goals
- Manage and track a high volume of hiring processes at the same time
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure our member base is engaged and growing
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve user experience
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- ~0-3 years of experience in recruitment, sales, HR, community management or similar (recent graduates will also be considered)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent from a reputable university as a minimum
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A team player
- Knowledge of the management consulting, corporate strategy and/or investment banking landscape a plus
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive base depending on experience + uncapped bonus
- Work directly with the founders
- Work at WeWork Victoria with perks such as on-site barista, beer/prosecco taps, Yoga Wednesdays...
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Daily table tennis matches and weekly football games
- Weekly team lunch and drinks social
- Team days out