Business Development Manager
Hiperpool is the leading career platform for the strategy, consulting and M&A community.
Launched in 2015 by two former strategy consultants, we're a tech startup based in London and active across all major business hubs, with a strong presence in the US, UK and Germany.
Our mission is to empower professionals to achieve their career goals and employers to fulfill their vision.
About the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing new employers to the platform and ensuring that they have a successful and high-quality experience. You will be working with companies from different industries and sizes, from up-and-coming startups to household names.
This is a multifaceted role, which requires regular interfacing with the Marketing, Talent and Product teams to ensure our clients get the best possible experience.
- Map the market to identify potential clients
- Develop, execute, and refine our client acquisition strategy
- Inspire and educate prospective clients on the value of our service versus traditional recruiting channels
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing clients
- Work with the Talent team to ensure that clients are being matched with the right candidates
- Partner with the Marketing team to generate inbound leads
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve the client experience
- ~2-5 years of experience working in business development, management consulting or similar analytical and client-facing roles
- Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company and help build a game-changing business
- Knowledge of the management consulting and/or investment banking landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A team player who will put the growth of the company first
- Some recruitment experience would be ideal
- Competitive Salary
- Fun WeWork office in Victoria
- Team lunch and social drinks every Friday
- Weekly football and daily table tennis!